Phone: 631-617-3606 // Email: hello [at] patrickserrano.com
Project management has been the connecting thread throughout my job experience, as I have successfully managed a wide variety of projects across an array of different industries. Regardless of the project itself, my focus has always been on quality, efficiency, and exceptional communication.
Predictive Marketing Production Manager, automotiveMastermind
- Oversee the implementation of all new marketing campaigns
- Manage day-to-day operations of the Predictive Marketing technical team
- Refactor existing code for better stability and performance
- Identify opportunities for process automation and built tools to support those automations
- Develop and implement educational opportunities to improve the team's technical skills
Variable Data Developer, automotiveMastermind
- Create highly-complex print templates for our customers’ marketing activities
- Process data to enable production handling
- Develop and maintain variable copy, image, and template libraries
- Manage print house and design vendors
Director of Technical Services, nuyu
- Manage technical systems — computer hardware, inventory management, communications, etc
- Oversee marketing design team to develop, produce and implement all advertising and social campaigns and collateral
- Launched, managed and maintained wearnuyu.com, creating direct to customer revenue stream
- Coordinated with outside agencies to manage and produce 2017 wearnuyu.com redesign, with a focus on easily scalable infrastructure to support new product lines
- Responsible for management of all Houston, TX warehouse operations from New York
Communications Consultant, East End Seaport Museum & Marine Foundation
- Developed and managed marketing/advertising campaigns and strategies that cross promote events within the community and museum to maximize exposure and impact
- Designed official branding assets and print collateral to unify organization messaging
- Built and maintained two websites, incorporating an ecommerce platform and establishing a centralized hub to access organization information event details
Micro Computer Repair Technician, Greenport UFSD
Primary technician for district-wide helpdesk, maintaining a mixed platform environment. Primary technician for all Apple devices and software. Re-implemented 1:1 iPad program leveraging DEP and MDM to create a zero touch app deployment system. Managed internal network as network administrator and worked with outside vendors to monitor and upgrade infrastructure including but not limited to servers, security appliances and switches. Built and implemented internal video surveillance system. Deployed WordPress on LEMP stack for redesigned district website which functions as the backbone for digital signage in-building.
IT Administrator/Consultant, New Suffolk Common School
Formalized and implemented a technology plan and budget for the district. Implemented a 1:1 iPad program, while simultaneously transitioning staff from PC workstations to Macs. Built a new website, with a focus on maintaining communications with the local community. Utilized Twilio to build an SMS notification system for parents and staff.
Production Manager, Amereon Ltd
While at Amereon, I grew from a junior designer the head of all production at the company. I was responsible for the management of all production work and oversaw not only the actual manufacturing of the books but the majority of the quality control checks as well. While managing the book production I also held a lead role in all design related projects, and worked with the rest of the team to develop and execute ideas and explore new design and production related techniques that showcased our product in interesting ways. Additionally when needed I would fulfill customer orders, ship packages, reconcile shipments with outstanding invoices.
Other responsibilities include:
- Maintaining vendor listings on Amazon Vendor Central
- Photographing book covers to use in listings or other advertising channels
- Production schedule management
- Supply ordering
- Digitizing books
- Building workflows to cost effectively digitize books
- Cover artwork and front matter for 20+ titles
Freelance Web/Print Design & Consulting
Working with local businesses and nonprofits I identified areas where a web presence would be beneficial and developed a strategy to build a platform to reach their target audience. A large part of what I’ve worked with them to develop is a system that they can easily maintain, which leads to more engagement and and over increase in revenue for the organization.
Tools & Services Deployed:
Full Sail University; Winter Park, FL – BS Graphic Design, 2013